Peningkatan Motivasi Belajar Kebugaran Jasmani melalui Model Circuit Training Berbantuan Video Pembelajaran
This Classroom Action Research aims to increase students' learning motivation through a circuit training model assisted by learning videos (vidjar) for Physical Fitness XI IPS SMAN 3 Yogyakarta semester 2 for the 2021/2022 academic year. The research subject is class XI IPS with 35 students. The research was conducted through 4 stages, namely planning, action, observation, and reflection. Research instruments include questionnaires, observations, field notes, and documentation. The data were analyzed descriptively to explain the results of the calculation of student motivation questionnaires in each aspect for 2 cycles. The results of the study concluded: First, the stages of carrying out the research carried out were 1) Preparing the place, tools, 2) Explanation of circuit training, 3) Explanation of movement techniques for each post, 4) Performing different and varied movements in each post, 5) Doing circuit training exercises in sequence, 6) Conducting circuit training exercises according to time (initial time), 8) Initial time as a target time to be achieved later, 9) Strengthening circuit training from the teacher, 10) Evaluation, closing. Second, the circuit training model assisted by vidjar can increase students' learning motivation with the following achievements: 1) cycle 1 students with high category 25.71%, very high category 2.86%, so that achievement is 28.57% or has not reached the indicator of success; 2) cycle 2, the percentage of students with high motivation is 28.57% and very high is 48.57% or the total achievement is 77.14%. These results indicate that the action has exceeded the specified success indicator, namely 75% of students reached the high category. It can be concluded that the circuit training method is effective to increase learning motivation in Physical Fitness material.
Copyright (c) 2023 Soemaryoto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.