Peer Review Process
Jurnal Ideguru is a scientific periodical journals that managed by peer-review, in which other scientists (peer-review) evaluate the article’s value and credibility before published.
- Every Submitted manuscript will go thorugh single blind review process by at least two reviewer;
- The review process considering the novelty, objectivity, methodology, scientific impact, conclusions, and references;
- Reviewers have to provide written feedback in a timely manner on the benefits of scientific and scientific value of the work;
- Avoid personal comments or criticism;
- Notify the editor immediately if unable to review in a timely manner and if possible, provide the names of other potential reviewers;
- Pay attention to ethical concerns, such as the substantial similarity between the last text and any text papers published or submitted to another journal;
- Ensure that articles published comply with the standards of the journal;
- Protect readers from incorrect or flawed research and studies that can not be validated by others.