Plagiarism Policy

Ideguru: Jurnal Karya Ilmiah Guru states that plagiarism is not acceptable for all authors, therefore we have a policy of rejecting manuscript submissions when plagiarism is identified by plagiarism checker software (Turnitin) in an article that is submitted for publication. 

In order to minimize the deviation of the publication, Ideguru: Jurnal Karya Ilmiah Guru has set a maximum limit of 20% similarity index. The sentences that are as much as 20% are tolerances from unparaphrased source quotations. In addition, there is an additional 5% tolerance for general sentences such as the name of the school, the name of the learning model, references, and so on. So the total similarity index allowed is a maximum of 25%.

Retraction: The articles published in Ideguru: Jurnal Karya Ilmiah Guru will be considered to retract in the publication if:

  1. they have clear evidence that the findings are unreliable, either as a result of misconduct (e.g. data fabrication) or honest error (e.g. miscalculation or experimental error),
  2. the findings have previously been published elsewhere without proper crossreferencing, permission, or justification (i.e. cases of redundant publication),
  3. it constitutes plagiarism,
  4. it reports unethical research.

The mechanism of retraction follows the Retraction Guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) which can be accessed at https://publicationethics.org/